What are cookies on the web?
An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply cookie) is a small piece of data stored on the user's computer by the web browser while browsing a website. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information (such as items added in the shopping cart in an online store) or to record the user's browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past). They can also be used to remember pieces of information that the user previously entered into form fields, such as names, addresses, passwords, and payment card numbers.
Some of them only exist in temporary memory while the user navigates the website, named session cookies, also known as an in-memory cookie, transient cookie or non-persistent cookie. Web browsers normally delete session cookies when the user closes the browser. Unlike other cookies, session cookies do not have an expiration date assigned to them, which is how the browser knows to treat them as session cookies.
Without your express consent
- by activating cookies in your browser - S&M SOLUTIONS, S.C. will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website can use?
- Technical Cookies:essential for the correct functioning of the website and to provide the service offered and requested by a user.
- Profiling Cookies:used to create user profiles based on personal choices and preferences, in order to send adverts in line with the profile created.
- Cookies Analytics:To analyse use of the site we employ Google Analytics, a web service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Analytics cookies are assimilated to technical cookies used to collect information on the number of users and how they visit the website.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google (independent data controller) will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- Advertising cookies:These are cookies required to create user profiles to send advertising in line with the preferences expressed by a user on the page of a site.
- Third-party Cookies:Visiting a website you may receive cookies from sites managed by other organizations ("Third Party").The presence of these plugins, like those offered by Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube for videos, involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The management of the information collected by "third parties" shall be governed by the relevant information which please refer.
Here below the regulations pertaining to each service:
Who manages these cookies?
gtag.js y analytics.js.
Determine which domain to measure, distinguish unique users, throttle the request rate, remember the number and time of previous visits, remember traffic source information, determine the start and end of a session, remember the value of visitor-level custom variables
Measure how users interact with website content.
Information about agreeing, denying or revoking the agreement for the cookies use.
Children under 14 years of age must have the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Information on data transfers to third countries.
This website does not transfer personal data to third countries.
The cookies used on our Website are from third parties and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to follow and analyze the activity carried out, with the aim to introduce improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way.
Data retention period
Cookies will be used solely and exclusively for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it has been indicated in each cookie.
In relation to third-party cookies, the retention periods can be consulted in their privacy policies, as well as in the box in the section Who manages these Cookies? Once the cookie has expired, it can be renewed if the user accepts its use again.